top of page

Does An Institution Owe You Money? All Is Not Lost...

Daily, issues of missing money are among the various problems many people try so hard to resolve. This, you can tell, is a global problem that is common to different countries and continents in the world. Top on the list of the sources of missing money include, but not limited to, the following:

  1. Internal Revenue Service

  2. Pensions from retirement

  3. Insurance policies

  4. Savings bonds

  5. Banks with FDIC protection

  6. Utility deposits

  7. Uncashed paychecks

In a bid to ensure that such money is safely kept, states and provinces receive any missing money in anticipation that the rightful owner will claim such funds through the right procedure. Unfortunately, a lot of people can only watch their hard-earned money and other assets slip away due to the wrong approach or not knowing how to go about reclaiming such unclaimed money and property.

Well, the good news is that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. And for any unclaimed income or asset you may be battling to reclaim, is here to help you reclaim your money without hassles at a zero cost.

How To Reclaim Your Missing Money and Assets?

To reclaim your missing retirement saving or other assets, follow the steps below:

  1. Conduct your free search for bank accounts, CDs, trust funds, safe deposit box contents, uncashed checks, insurance policies, wages, utility deposits, stocks and bonds, and escrow accounts.

  2. Once a result is returned from your search, claim the property or money.

  3. Fill out the requested details, then submit the form, and you will receive instructions on next steps from the state where you made the claim.

Take Away

In case your search ended in no results, there's still a little light as you may have to check back regularly, since participating states and provinces update their missing money and assets record.

Greetings Tax Payers of America! As of January 10th, 2020, federal tax returns may be filed online for FREE!


...If you need help with an IRS matter which requires special attention, you can call, text or write to us. (Scroll to the bottom of the page).
2 views0 comments


bottom of page